You exist at your own centre; so you are the only one who is in the right place to look and understand your individual being. Richard Lang has devoted his life to exploring and teaching “the headless way”: a unique system to answer the question of what life means and who you really are.
Richard met Douglas Harding, author of On Having No Head, as a teenager, and knew immediately that the headless way was what he had been looking for. He now runs workshops on the headless way, produces videos, and has set up the Shollond Trust, which publishes Douglas Harding’s and other books on the subject.
Along the way, Richard has also spent thirty years practising as a psychotherapist, and teaching Tai Chi and dance.
- Join our Supporters Club to access exclusive behind-the-scenes content, fan requests and the chance to ask Andrew your own questions. Membership starts at just £4.50.
- Learn more about the headless way, including free resources and meetings: www.headless.org
- Find books on the headless way:
- Seeing Who You Really Are https://www.headless.org/harding-books/seeing-who-you-really-are
- Open to the Source https://www.headless.org/harding-books/open-to-the-source
- Celebrating who you are https://www.headless.org/harding-books/celebrating-who-we-are
- The Man With No Head https://www.headless.org/harding-books/the-man-with-no-head
- Everyday Seeing https://www.headless.org/harding-books/everyday-seeing
- Listen to the Headless Way podcast: https://www.headless.org/headless-way-podcasts
- Find videos on the headless way on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=headexchange
- Listen to Andrew’s interview with Martina Schneider on spiritual therapy: https://themeaningfullife.podbean.com/e/ep11-martina-schneider-spiritual-therapy/
- Get Andrew’s advice on creating real change in your life and relationships in his book Wake Up and Change Your Life: How to Survive a Crisis and Be Stronger, Wiser and Happier
Andrew offers regular advice on love, marriage and finding meaning in your life via his social channels. Follow him on:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/andrewgmarshall
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AndrewGMarshallTherapy
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5gT7ru5sblpFaU2-iWTTw