Martina Schneider is a psychologist and a teacher of Vipassana meditation. Her work with clients combines a therapeutic and a spiritual approach. In this episode, she talks with Andrew about her own spiritual journey, including intensive study of the Vedanta tradition in India and being ordained as a nun. Martina offers her thoughts on the time and the deep commitment it requires truly to understand the self and to be at peace with it.
- Join our Supporters Club to access exclusive behind-the-scenes content, fan requests and the chance to ask Andrew your own questions. Membership starts at just £4.50.
- Get Andrew’s advice on creating real change in your life and relationships in his book Wake Up and Change Your Life: How to Survive a Crisis and Be Stronger, Wiser and Happier
- Read Andrew’s thoughts on what to do if you or your partner feel like you’re in the throes of what society would call a midlife crisis:
Andrew offers regular advice on love, marriage and finding meaning in your life via his social channels. Follow him on:
- Twitter https://twitter.com/andrewgmarshall
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AndrewGMarshallTherapy
- YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF5gT7ru5sblpFaU2-iWTTw